See Bluffton, SC like never before with this river excursion down the May River!
- Trip (3 People Minimum)
- Additional Person (Party of 4 and Up)
About Bluffton – Daufuskie Island Water Taxi Service
Want to discover the unique and rustic area of Daufuskie Island? Accessible only by boat, visit this unique and rustic barrier sea island has become famous for for its rich history, renowned artists and artisans, underdeveloped maritime forest, Gullah culture, Rum distillery and its small community feel. Experiences of the island are often described as visiting another country or a stepping back in time. Everything on Daufuskie Island takes a bit of coordination so make sure to call to reserve your golf cart ahead of time or ask about guided golf tours!
Included in our pricing is overnight parking, luggage, and any other carry-on items. Unusual or extraordinary items are subject to additional charges.
Our Bluffton to Daufuskie Island water taxi service is only offered during daylight hours.
Please note that even if your water taxi is confirmed you will need to contact us at 1-843-304-2878 prior to your arrival to arrange your exact departure time. We will accommodate you on the next available trip closest to your desired departure time.
We ask that you arrive at our office at least 30 minutes prior to your trip departure.
- Most business or historic sites are closed on Monday and/or Sunday.
- The Daufuskie Island Rum Company is only open Wednesday to Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for tours and purchases.
- There are two restaurants on the island for lunch:
- Lucy Belle’s, open Tuesday through Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Daufuskie Island Crab Company open daily from 11:00 a.mm to 8:30 p.m.